BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

Navy, sadly, no one holds the holy grail. However, take some...

1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Navy, sadly, no one holds the holy grail. However, take some time "out of the game" if that's how you feel. Come back, play some more later when you feel better. Seriously - I mean this with all good intention.

You know what ? Many successful people have had massive setbacks. I don't need to name names, but all of them have lost huge fortunes, some even teetered close to bankruptcy...but they made a comeback, and more often than not, they then went on to make ALL the money back and then some. You know who these people are - they are household names in the business books section of your local store.

We all lose sometimes - hey, I did. We all lost on this - I've taken a bath on several stocks (yes - "blue chips" included), but you get back on the horse eventually. What went wrong ? Find out what went wrong for you, then don't do that thing again. A smaller loss can and may stop you making a bigger loss from not having being burned before, because we all get older and (hopefully) wiser.

The saddest thing is if you turned around and said "I ain't playing anymore, I hate stocks and they're rubbish" like so many others who get burned trading, especially with leverage or playing markets they don't understand like Forex, options, futures, CFDs etc. because they see it as a 'get rich quick' game, then blame the game, rules or the pieces, sulk and walk off.

It is not easy. If it was, everyone would play. It is extremely hard work and takes guts to play, so big respect to you for getting in the ring and playing. See you back in the game soon mate. :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.