SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

And...Liver enzymes are proteins that have specific...

1. 2,176 Posts.
    And...

Liver enzymes are proteins that have specific functions.

Some of these enzymes leave the liver and enter the blood when the liver is injured.

Several things can cause liver enzyme levels to increase. These include side effects from prescription and over-the-counter medications, herbs, vitamins and supplements, exposure to toxic fumes, high alcohol intake, a new or existing hepatitis infection, and coming off drugs and/or alcohol.

Many HIV drugs can cause liver enzymes to increase–though not usually to dangerous levels. In some cases, those drugs need to be stopped or switched. People taking HIV drugs (or any other drugs processed by the liver) need to have liver enzyme levels measured with their routine blood tests. This is especially important if they also have hepatitis C (HCV).

Liver enzymes tests are often called liver function tests (LFTs), although they do not really measure liver function. The results from these tests should be looked at in relation to other information.

http://www.i-base.info/guides/hepc/livertests.html

Am I looking in the wrong place to make your view valid Markj, please give more depth to the question with examples.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.