KEY 0.00% 0.1¢ key petroleum limited

T4,This is the first opportunity I have had to read the posts...

1. 7,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    T4,
    This is the first opportunity I have had to read the posts today.

I must admit it is quite amazing as I am really stunned by the posts I have read just now.

There are some terrific posters here, but a few appear to have a view that does not correlate with my judgement.. (I back my judgement...).

When you have valid analysis of facts and representations of such*, people find it easier to start emotive threads with little content that represents why people should invest in such companies.

A you have stated this in an investment grade stock, it cant be pinned on one thing but is a combination of all assets, management and that ethereal thing called potential.

If people are playing with this stock on a minute by minute basis and NVP, SP etc they are really missing the what the whole game is all about (imo).

I need to take an hour or two out as I am somewhat stunned and am not sure if people are playing with each other or it is genuine posting (plus gotta get food for the kids).

When it is all said and done, we really have a management team and assets above our weight and I am not sure it is realised.

I am more sceptical when people run from discussing a terrific post like yours in favour of an easy thread... I will ponder where people are coming from...

* this means facts in respect as to how we can read them in a relative manner as distinct to 1+1=2... however look at BNB who is in the game of 1+1=2 and there are no certainties... (read that as I understand am more than comfortable with your musings..)

Thanks again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KEY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.