KEY 0.00% 0.1¢ key petroleum limited

need seismic..., page-33

1. 7,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    T4, there is definitely money to be made by doing homework and bouncing a few ideas around with a straight bat and I commend you for your part.. HC was terrific for this and still is if you can filter the dodgy players (for want of a better word). There is no doubt we have people on the scene now who are plundering the vulnerable... but every goose has its gander...

I would also like to state that this is not having a go at the really good posters on this thread as there are many who are smarter than me and are playing it straight... but a distinct tone has crept in imho..

Anyway back to the story... (or the reality...).

backontrack,
    I dont know if it is a matter of deeper but feel more that placement of the bit (but don't disagree with the hypothesis point blank).
    Aminex did a presentation not long ago http://www.aminex-plc.com/Resources/EAPC_07.pdf
    (A technical document more so than a presentation)
    Their argument was that this is indeed an oil play; for mine here are four key points...
    - "It can be postulated that Songo Songo, and possibly Mnazi Bay too, are both anomalous gascharged structures in what is essentially an oil play fairway, however more drilling – and success! - is required to establish this beyond doubt."
    - "Analysis of the condensates associated with the gas at Songo Songo supports this point of view."
    - "The Ruvuma Basin and the Kirindy Corridoor are surely
    not the only examples along the rift margin of East Africa
    and Madagascar."
    - "FOR OIL SUCCESS ALONG THE EAST AFRICAN MARGIN,IT CAN SURELY ONLY BE A QUESTION OF WHEN, NOT IF?"

Emphasis on success is mine, but now achieved... a lot will be learned from these results and that is what makes them ultra important imho.. (and the cash flow of less importance in the bigger picture).

Aminex have also stated that they believe Nyuni was non commercial as it was in the wrong spot. Whilst it was a 'duster' the info gleamed from this appears to have really reinforced the commitment from Aminex. I believe we are getting these lessons for free and it will result in further success for our team.

To be playing this short term is a very dangerous game; I am currently struggling to find a better stock to weather the times ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KEY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.