SEN 4.55% 2.1¢ senetas corporation limited

HI risk 101. the French accreditation is only a few months away,...

1. 232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224
    HI risk 101. the French accreditation is only a few months away, so this will put Thales in a perfect position to sell the senetas products throughout France and Europe because with the UK leaving the EU, the caps certification that Senetas has will not suffice in other European countries. What is of more interesting is that Votiro has sold its technology to a Major bank in Singapore and that 2 of the biggest banks in the world, ( based in the US ) are presently testing Votiros file disarmer and if this is taken on board , then Votiro will become a major force in the US, which is what the big investors are aiming for. So 2020 may not see a major jump in the SP here, but the path to getting the big return is well under way and I know that the major players are not going to accept anything like 20, or 30c. Finally I put a scenario to you, If Votiro were to be sold for $us 100m and Senetas own 60%, What effect on the SP be by injecting around $ 60- 75m make???? This is a very real possibility as $100m US is petty cash for any major tech company in the US for an Israel cyber firm that has a technology that they need. . Good luck to you all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $32.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $21.62K 1.029M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 560184 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 354428 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.