need some property ideas, page-3

1. 17,117 Posts.
    I would not buy in sydneys western suburbs........but because I am in melb I dont know..........there might be some nice areas that stand out from the rest....so instead of a 3 bdr in the west I would go looking for a 2 br unit in the east.........shop around and spend the time....and you have at least 6 months before the market moves........I think along the lines in buying property......as a forced saving.......you have to give up something in order to afford what you want..........and then one day the savings pay off in a massive way.......
    I know of elderly people who live in Busby..........heard awful stories about the neighbours in claymore and miller.....the ethnics throw the babies disposable shitty nappies out the window onto the street,,,,,,
    when I bought my first home in the 70's, in a country area for $12000 it sold 20 years later for *80,000.........but at the same time an assoc bought a property in armadale vic for the same price......it was worth about 500.000 20 years later,,,,,,,,,,,and land alone 1 mill today..........get my drift............location is everything......and a lot more down the track.....
    cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.