need some property ideas, page-72

1. 967 Posts.
    What are you on mate? Can I have some too!

Beggars belief doesn't it. So flaming obvious - very different dynamics to past recessions. I wonder if the permed bears understand basic supply and demand.

Those who have what others want - um duh - are better off than those who do not. I wonder where the world will get iron ore. China needs it, India needs it, hey maybe so do the Koreans, Indonesians, Phillipines - and yet the stockmarket - the financial experts look to the USA - mystifying to the extreme.

No doubt Norway, Saudi Arabia , Dubai must be struggling too - soo much oil - so much coming in but housing is bad in the USA arrrrrhhhhh! Are these nations suffering - no! why? Because they have oil . We are in between somewhere.
    We are now heading to trade surpluses because of our commodities.

The USA will eventually come out of all this and then the experts will fess up and say it was obvious all along. The
    real money will be positioning themselves, selling joe blow horseradish and take the ride up, telling you doompatrollers its all bad, then they will make money, tell you about it, you will rush in at the top and get burnt, and it wil all begin again! Unbelievable!!!!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.