ATC 0.00% 3.7¢ altech batteries ltd

What does it take to make you guys happy??This announcement has...

1. 6,302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1793
    What does it take to make you guys happy??

This announcement has far-reaching implications. It details how the deal will be financed, confirms that the cash payments to the vendor of FNT are flexible (big win) and that the FNT traffic (some 30 million+ minutes per month) will now flow over the ATC network. Even at a discounted base rate for the FNT traffic, this will generate sufficient cash flow to meet future calls of cash to the FNT vendor.

Grant, for some one with an eye for detail, your comments regarding revenues surprises me. If you read the last paragraph of the announcement you will see that the combined FNT/ ATC business will generate revenues of A$280million in its first year of operations. It wont take too much of a margin on this revenue stream to pull-out enough cash to pay the FNT vendor.

On the issue of the 40 million placement required to raise $11m by 31 December, just think about where the share price needs to get to between now and, say, mid December. Worst case is 27.5c. That assumes no excess cash flows are used (don't forget they will be EBITDA positive some time Q2). I think you'll find that the news is getting better, so much so that just one or two insto's will get the price back to a level where a placement price of 25-27.5c will look very attractive.

I am not blinded by "hope", I am following the logic and the well-defined path that the board and management have laid out as their vision from day one. It seems there are too many critics that have been burned by other dog stocks, so feel the need to poo-poo this stock. All I can say is, do so at your own peril!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.