A40 0.00% 8.2¢ alita resources limited

Hi Rick, I agree that true long termers would not support the...

1. 426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Hi Rick,

I agree that true long termers would not support the BOD, but the cheer squad keep coming up taking turns/shifts and trying to plant the seed that somehow there is a way out.

Personally I can't see it, talk a COWAN drilling and a saving everybody from the inevitable seems incredibly far fetched.

I can not see how any capital raising for COWAN would have any support whatsoever given the debacle that the BOD steered A40 to.

I only thing I can think of is the cheer squad are trying to prop up any future COWAN capital raising so that it lists and that they can sell into it to recover some funds. Other than that it makes no sense.

As a holder I am sure that you have not been happy to read some of my previous posts but I have been around a few decades investing and have been caught up in buying heavily ramped stocks such as A40 and lost a heap, I eventually got back on my feet but I was trying to highlight the outrageous claims that have been made and hopefully save a few newbies from making the same mistakes as I did.

Cheers

Newbie Thomas

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A40 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.