MTL 0.00% 0.2¢ mantle minerals limited

Need Update on Columbus Salt Marsh Drilling

1. 748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I have held off on posting hoping that CAD's management would provide us with an update on Columbus Salt Marsh drilling.

It appears that CAD shareholders are being treated like mushrooms when it come to advising us to the status of the projects.

In the last announcement the Columbus Salt Marsh project was treated, IMHO, as no more than a footnote.
    "Exploration of the lithium brine property at Columbus Marsh, Nevada, proceeds apace with the first drill hole still in progress."

Just what does that mean?!!

I would like some empirical data that tell us what the current status is. I do not feel this is an unreasonable request.

I for one would like an actual update as to the current depth and a projected time to total depth; as well as an estimate as to when to expect the assay results. I do not feel that this request is unreasonable. We long term shareholders have supported CAD for a long time now and I for one believe we deserve to be treated properly as to being kept informed as to the current status of the current project(s) ie. Columbus Salt Marsh drilling update.

To put a finer point on this, I would like to receive the same information as the sophisticated investor(s) received when they provided funds the CR(s). I have been a sophisticated investor in other companies during my life and can tell you the company gives you the information to make an informed decision. As a mere shareholder, I would like the same consideration.

As Stated above. IMHO, in the last announcement Columbus Salt Marsh was treated as a footnote compared to previous announcement where we were told:

"Lithium brine discovery at the Companyís 100% owned Columbus Marsh Project, one of the most significant lithium finds in Nevada outside the Clayton Valley."

To state the comment above, IMHO, means the CAD has a major Lithium fined.
    "//...one of the most significant lithium finds in Nevada outside the Clayton Valley."

The Columbus Salt Marsh project deserves to be more than just a footnote base on the above statement.

So in closing, if you feel the same I do, please email and/or ring Keith Bowker and express your feelings as well. See contact details below.

Cheers

Keith Bowker contact details:

Email: [email protected]

Ph (08) 9481 0544
    Last edited by Brant7424: 23/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $2.85K 1.425M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
114 405394351 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 26593791 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.19pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ 2649999
Last updated 13.07pm 07/05/2024 ?
MTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.