TRH 0.00% 83.0¢ transit holdings limited

needs 2up2 1 dollar to be at irms mktcap, page-13

1. 1,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    IRM could be overvalued, but so too can the entire spectrum of iron ore speccies, so its all relative.

My LOGIC is, if the price is going up in 2008 by 40% and in 2009 we've been hearing about another 20% increase, whats the problem??

Right now only 2008 price increase is taken into account. Next year theyll be talking of a 2009 increase and by how much. Thus I dont see Iron Ore getting slaughtered ala Uranium.

Iron ores much easier to value than Uraniums'

Haemetite DSOs are low CAPEX and very easy to bring into proddy. Capital dilution is small for these small DSOs like YML or FRS or WPG. Access to the big boys infrastructure will be negotiated.

Theres massive upside in these companys just mentioned.

Iron ore prices will go higher for another few years before they ever taper off due to limited infrastructure

So you can ride these for another couple of years.

BIG SUPPLY isnt going to find its way into the market for ages due to these constraints and BHP and RIO still control supply.

Theyll gobble up YML, FRS and a few other similar advanced ones.

AXO is a very low cost higher grade magnetite play. If there ever is a tapering off in IO price, it will be well sheilded with costs as low as 15AUD/tonne. Overlooked.

TRH should do just fine becasue when they prove up some ore via good drilling results, itll go over $1 in this kind of IO trading environment.

Its pays to be in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.