HOG 0.00% 0.3¢ hawkley oil and gas limited

Skinny I have entirely lost faith in the board. I have been a...

1. 496 Posts.
    Skinny I have entirely lost faith in the board. I have been a mid term holder and IMO i have barely seen them doing anything right! All I have seen is failure after failure, $$$ spent/wasted and the destruction of SH wealth.

I am sick of hearing about stupid promises, and this stupid gas plant! I don't trust these guys to do anything anymore! So please, give up on this stupid gas plant, it's just another project they'll spent $$$ on, and another project they'll botch up! It's just another BS reason to raise money so they can waste it, fill the drinks fridge and maintain they're farcical admin costs to pay themselves and god knows whoever else in the Ukraine!

Don't even get me started on the AIM listing! The whole board allegedly flying to London! Disgusting waste of money, more of a holiday, no doubt they all fly business class! Not a peep of feedback to SH? Where's an announcement regarding this/their plans/results? Secret? They just don't want SH to know they're wasting your money!!

Yet everybody seems to blindly support them? I just don't get it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HOG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.