BMB 0.00% 2.5¢ balamara resources limited

Needs Needs something to stimulate it, page-19

1. 303 Posts.
    Where does Ample Skill come from, Hing Kong, then again as an investor you(director) must have know this, right?. How much of the register does Ample Skill now hold, surely as an astute investor you (Director) must know this, right?.

For those that have been invested in this Coy since the initial pump and dump of the Africans one sniff of Tongo, from the time that this Coy hooked up with Ample Skill, from the time this Coy applied consolidation, this Coy has gone nothing but down and flat line.

It is my own personal assumption based on review of the projects committed to, that more money is required, this means more dilution. With Ample holding a significant % I would be very very careful. For those invested in this Coy and the local residents, those same folks over the three years who have been part of the fall in share price, is it not time to start to recognise the issues.

Again Director (local resident) get to know the stock that you have invested in! Get to know the trading patterns and trends. I will raise concerns to stop others making the same mistakes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.