BMB 0.00% 2.5¢ balamara resources limited

Needs Needs something to stimulate it, page-37

1. 303 Posts.
    Is there something required to be fixed or has the realization that an issue now just hits home. I am not hear for the Green thumb, I would be writing differently otherwise. It is important that people understand that there are two(2) sides to a story, I for obvious reasons go against the positive outlook of the residents for the sake of those new to the introduction of this organization to have an opposing point of view.

Don’t get me wrong, I feel for all holders having invested in this organization especially those who have be caught up pre-share consolidation days. But is must be recognized that the performance and the control that management now have is seriously compromised and has been for some considerable time.

This organization still have more money required to fund its exploration commitments, staff/administration and of course leading into production. The money shall be required will be significant and hence more dilution will be coming your way. This organization has been good at rattling the tin can for financial hand out and it needs to do this again in the not to distant future.

When an investor has the significant holding as Ample Skill does, the situation become precarious, especially when the investor in Chinese. I have yet to see a Chinese investor look after the interest of the shareholders, yet alone the organization in which they have invested in.

Be careful be very careful. For any one thing of sinking money into this organisation, one would also be very foolish just to listen to the fan club residents.

Please do you homework.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.