BMB 0.00% 2.5¢ balamara resources limited

DreamCatcher, a number of initiatives may be taken by your...

1. 303 Posts.
    DreamCatcher, a number of initiatives may be taken by your organization, the continuing rattling of the tin can for financial hand out(s) and hence more dilution, but I hardly call Ample Skill as being top of the line investment grade money, I call this type of hand out as being opportunistic for Ample Skill at large, a Chinese Hong Kong based investment firm.

The number of shares on this register is mounting in numbers, the share per valuation has been significantly eroded under this management of your, this rattling of the tin looks like it shall continue.

So, you can dilute by way on non investment grade money, Ample Skill a case in point, or you can dilute by way of asset relinquishment. The other of course is mergers, consolidation and just plain be taken out of misery.

I believe anyone having invested in this organization or about to invest in this organization will have money invested into a company that has a bleak near to midterm outlook.

To Wazbee, I take offence to being called a troll, the next anti-sociable attack will be reported, unacceptable. Deal with differing points of views and do it in the spirit of HotCopper's terms and conditions please.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.