ROB 0.00% 0.4¢ robe australia limited

needs news soon ., page-10

1. 14,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Yes, news wouldn't hurt but then the timeline is in place for ROB now with the Mongolian project and every day that ticks over is a day where it gets closer to a big move

I am trying to accumulate more with profits from other stocks and have an average on oppies around the .006c mark

A move on heads to 2.5c puts the oppies at 1.6c with a
    1c conversion, December 2014 exercise
    Simple stuff and significant returns on a big move, all going well of course

I would like to see ROB taken seriously as an investment by the market, rather than a traders plaything, but hopefully the project in Mongolia will be the mechanism for this to become a reality

Don't forget as well that we should be seeing some updates in around 8 weeks from the recently appointed independent geologists, Green Exploration and Mining Services

"It is anticipated that the Independent Geologist Report will be received by the Company in early April 2012"

Some serious "realism" could be lit under ROB in the next few weeks in the lead up to this

They have also advised in advance, that a CR will be done, for $2m and shareholders will be provided a priority offer, so they are at least upfront rather than playing the mind / guessing games that many do

Timbo, has a habit of calling moves somehow, and he's been calling ROB moving for a while, most times it does, but the big call is that it will eventually move to 3c and beyond.

Let's hope that happens, and the patient accumulators will be rewarded, but hopefully this serves to illustrate why in might actually happen now
    `
    At a MC of just 7m or so undiluted, ROB is an excellent punt at these levels under 2c imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.