RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

needs to change focus to oil

1. 2,343 Posts.
    i am only new to the stock market and was thinking of investing for the first time. i was told to have a look at Rubicon Resources. i think that was the name of the company but i did have a bad line. i have no idea what they do but i think its property as i have no access to broker information. i signed on to HC only recently to see what goes on here. my mate sent me a graph of the sp and after having a good look at it i replied back that i was not interested in any financial or property stocks like Rubicon Resources. i told my mate that i was only looking to invest in oil stocks as the price was over $110 and global supplies were running out. if Rubicon Resources is going to succeed its needs to find an oil assett somewhere in the world. my only worry for this company is that any decent oil ground will be well out of its reach. i heard George Bush is going to open up Alaska so maybe Rubicon could try and get in there. does anyone out there have any oil stock tips for an amateur like myself that might have big potential

thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.