MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

2 things1. Chris why would you exercise ops if the SP was say...

1. 17,230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 394
    2 things

1. Chris why would you exercise ops if the SP was say 9c. If you believed MPO was destined for greatness why not buy the same $$ worth of shares on market and get 10% more shares

2. Once and for all let's clear up my view on the ops. I think management would DEFINATELY WANT THEM EXERCISED. Further more I don't have any evidence that there is a conspiracy by anyone to keep the SP down. But I do think the thought of 20% dilution does play on the collective mind of the market. IE " Don't buy MPO right now because if it goes over 10c your share will be diluted." If it goes over 10c it may just go over because, as someone else pointed out, the company would have 12 mil dollars. But can you imagine a big insto being happy about buying a parcel of shares for 20c and having T4P, Buddy and co dilute their share with their 10c options. It's not the way their greedy little minds work.

That said, should we get some really good news I think the SP mat go WAY WAY over 10c. As I have said before ops will be converted whether SP is 15c or 50c.
    And come expirary of the ops the SP will in all probabllty go much higher anyway after some greedy little insto gets to buy a whole lot of shares at 8 or 10c.

that's what i think and that's why i have a heap of heads and no ops.

Could be wrong and would be happy to be wrong if the SP went to 25c next week. :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.