MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

If MPO have the positive future that many see, I really don't...

1. 749 Posts.
    If MPO have the positive future that many see, I really don't think converting all the options will have a drastic effect on the SP - short, medium or long term.

As a comparison, let's look at DYL. Late last year they did a 1 for 5 placement to all holders at a substantially reduced price of 12c per share (when it was trading in the mid-high 30's). Everyone thought that once the shares were on market, everyone would sell and damage the price. This was also at a time when PDN were increasing their holdings on what seemed to be a daily basis.

What happened after the shares came on market?? DYL maybe lost 10-15% intraday, and then over the next weeks/months climbed to the high 40's-50's....why?? Because it was in a sector that was booming with demand and media/government attention.

MPO is in a comparable secotr, with much media/government attention and legitimate methods to have an immediate impact on pollution levels. I don't think big players will care too much about the dilution factor in a stock that has the potential to become a market darling.

At the end of the day, there will be dillution with or without the options (through cap raisings). Big players also have the opportunity to accumulate options, not just heads, and hold a large % of the dillution.

Time will tell.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.