Neg gearing - Gone?, page-94

1. 2,760 Posts.
    This is all getting a bit too dramatic for me, what it represents is that there is a change in Australia occurring one I have been predicting. That your beloved younger generation are considering renting for their whole lives. That they cant do without the material facade, and will rent to be close to their favorite cafe rather than settling for what they can afford.

Wages will grow regardless, it's the left unions pushing for wage increases anyway, to help out your young working families, I would hardly call the FHB grants bribes seeing that those who have used them in the past are now sitting on capital gains.
    If you're so concerned about youth unemployment, stop worrying about negative gearing because there are a hell of a lot of other things that can be done.
    As if depreciating property would reduce youth unemployment. Have you ever employed the youth? My family business has and I can tell you they were not deserving and cared for nothing but to finish for the day and to spend all weekend blowing their wage. Older people are the way to go. It's a shifting of attitude that is required to solve your lefty apologist problems.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.