MSB 1.29% $1.18 mesoblast limited

negative comments., page-12

1. 4,634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 695
    re other drugs and phases - as MSB has previously stated, TEVA are only committed, at this time, to Ph3 of the cardio treatment.

MSB has sufficient funds to currently progress its other trials etc on its own - it MAY, at some point in the future, seek partners for some/all of its other targeted fields (which may or may not include TEVA) - the market should hear more about the other studies underway in the first half of 2013.

Early assessment points in a Ph3 trial are pretty common - they cost over $100m, so they're always a BIG deal! It is a "fair comment" regards medical trials to say that, on balance, IF a treatment gets to Ph3 and - it maintains a good safety profile - it's looking good for success. Any medicos who monitor this thread, I'd welcome your thoughts on my general comment?

Again, if MSB can, in truth, deliver the type of products it wishes to, it'll have would-be partners lined up for miles - my own personal view, their T2D treatment (now in Ph2) is the [potential] waking giant for them - it will change the medical world - and given its success, so far, in large primate based studies it's looking very promising at this time - and given that health authorities desperately need genuine treatments in that growing space, it COULD be only 2/3yrs away - I believe, baring any "unforeseens" it alone is a front page news item in the making - and then there's the other treatments...MSB just requires a bit more patience, but she is stepping slowly out in to the clinical world.....

Cato, you mention a study you've read, do you have a source please, so we can keep this forum balanced and open to a cross-section of information?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.18
Change
0.015(1.29%)
Mkt cap ! $1.347B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.15 $1.20 $1.15 $4.551M 3.886M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 98246 $1.17

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.18 19079 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.