TEG 4.76% 2.0¢ triangle energy (global) limited

Negative EV .OIL producer HUGE upside>>, page-2

1. 958 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 911
    Yes Trader you're all over it mate, current SP and MC are just not logical.
    As I type Brent is at $107pb and our dollar is at .725.
    Last time we had POO at around this price level our A$ dollar was close to parity.
    We are at 1.7c? Seriously?
    Even the true haters of the TEG and there are few on here that talk so much utter crap must surely be thinking this is cheap buying now.
    Hopefully the GAS will get some news out that will make the market pay attention.
    Once again as you point out Trader our holding in GAS alone is worth substantial and gives us excellent exposure to some gas for future that can't be denied.
    As I said the other day with so much focus on O&G at the present time we could be enabled with serious lift off given some good news ON ANY FRONT...........
    Had a massive laugh this morning when i read poor old MIkey is waiting at the station for some news,..AND Waiting...AND Waiting........
    Mikey I think there is a few of us standing on the same platform with U.....AND Waiting...AND Waiting....... Where is that Bloody News train?
    Yes Rooster it is dully noted that good old Pilot in the market update is fully back on talking about TEG and all the infra like they own the entire again So yes happy days for the PGY/TEG relationship.
    Sheeze just give us some O&G news on any front as long as its good
    I will be calling the TEG next week for a chat and rev up.
    GO TEG
    GO GAS
    GO OIL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 1.9¢ $510.3K 24.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 2205358 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 90000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 1.9¢ 10280265
Last updated 15.44pm 14/06/2024 ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.