AKM 2.86% 36.0¢ aspire mining limited

negative investors

1. 1 Posts.
    I am a financial planner in New Zealand and currently have about 3 million shares in AKM. Clients have taken an absolute bath on this one. We still like this company and obviously won't be recommending to sell at these levels. I have visited Hot Copper numerous times over the past year and have been really mystified at the negativity of comnents surrounding this company.

It is a long term hold and it's not really a trading stock, though the punters have operated like it is. If you go a bit deeper than a quick flick, you might actually see the value of this company. Surely with Noble Group increasing their shareholding and obviously aligning themselves to Aspire, investors should not freak out. The path ahead is tough and long, but very doable and I am sure my investors will be rewarded two years down the track. It will take market sentiment and coal prices to recover, and AKM management to report in a timely manner so that investor confidence can grow.

My advice to other investors, not punters, is to stop looking at the share price daily and let the company do its business.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
0.010(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $182.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 36.0¢ 35.0¢ $29.71K 84.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 30086 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 54742 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AKM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.