AKM 2.86% 36.0¢ aspire mining limited

negative investors, page-8

1. 327 Posts.
    Hi Paprika,

5 years ?

The Ovoot Project is expected to commence production in early 2016 initially producing up to 6 Mtpa of saleable high quality coking coal (Stage 1). So lets say 3 years.

I appreciate your comments & you have every right to post but there are quite a few long term holders of this stock that see different.
    Yes this paddock is huge, yes infrastructure at present is poor or none existent but as Mr Burns said " YEES the wheels are in motion ". ( Simpsons)

This stock is for long term holders, my buy in price was 0.05 cents several years ago & am I pissed of I didn't sell @ $1.18 April Last year or year before ( I forget ) but yes but still hanging in there.

Lane Hancock :

In November 1952, I was flying down south with my wife Hope, and we left a bit later than usual and by the time we got over the Hamersley Ranges, the clouds had formed and the ceiling got lower and lower. I got into the Turner River, knowing full well if I followed it through, I would come out into the Ashburton. On going through a gorge in the Turner River, I noticed that the walls looked to me to be solid iron and was particularly alerted by the rusty looking colour of it, it showed to me to be oxidised iron.
    In 1961, 9 years later, maybe I dream to much.

To all those who care 105 camels calved, 102 camel calves, 2 sets of twins , 5 deaths, good year, now Barry my bull + another young bull called Ute (aim for the uterus) are mad for rutting.

Just outside Pandie Pandie SA of Birdsville track, heading East into fresh pasture QLD.

GL all LT holders

Bedouin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
0.010(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $182.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 36.0¢ 35.0¢ $29.71K 84.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 30086 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 54742 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AKM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.