PVW 0.00% 2.5¢ pvw resources limited

Negative People On HC

1. 423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    Society is made up of 80 percent of people who are negative half glass empty people which are the downtampers on HC. But they are doing it for greed. The more negative comments made by downrampers ( Fake newspeople) the SP either is stagnant or goes down. This they want because they then buy in cheap. Then they change hats and ramp up and become positive people and watch the share price go up. It's all a game on the ASX until THD succeeds worldwide in September and dominates the market and the price goes like I Page up to one dollar and the downtampers exit and the people left are the other 20 percent who always stay positive and are half glass full people people. These people are the Warren Buffets of the world who think long term and believe and understand the product as they are investors in a wonderful technology that THD will explode all over the world in Oct this year.
    Be interested to read the negative comments from the downtampers soon remember it's their job to manipulate the SP. They will throw the facts down to convince the other 80 percent of people. I believe in the 80 / 20 rule.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.