AMI 5.00% 19.0¢ aurelia metals limited

NEGATIVE POST STRATEGY

1. 198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150

After the latest conference call, I have definitely come to the conclusion that posters on the AMI threads that continually post negative comments regarding the performance of Aurelia Metals, do so to keep a negative trend going which they hope will continue to drive the SP down. I congratulate you on your success! Your strategy is working!

My above comments support my theory as none, none of you negative posters, there are many of you, do not have the courage to pick up the phone, dial in and throw your questions to the people that matters, Dan and his Team. Constantly you all think of what else can we throw out there that could continue the downward trend.

Do you think Dan, his Team and BODS really read what’s being discussed on HC?

The BODS most definitely listen in to the calls after having listened to the presentation and explanations for results to date but all of them, like me are stunned by the almost zero calls from retail investors!

‘They must all understand what we are going through they must be thinking’, OTHERWISE! They would be trying to get their questions in before DK from O’M who is ‘privy to’ calls offline to discuss his queries further!

Have ANY of you negative posters (some showing their sentiment to ‘Sell’ but they still hold stock!) called Dan or any Director to ask for further explanations regarding your concerns? I would think NOT! Otherwise, you would be sharing that information on here!

I am putting it out there to all of you, you know who you are, to drum up the courage to pick up the phone at the very next conference call and deliver your questions regarding your concerns to the people that can answer them and hopefully…you will be interrupted reminding you the 60 minute allocation is almost up!!!!

Rant over.

GLTA…Genuine LTH’s.

I truly hope the next board meeting allows us LTH’s to attend. I look forward to meeting you.

Regards,

Peakabooau

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $321.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.0¢ $423.5K 2.165M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 787378 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 38014 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
19.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 3.61 %)
Open High Low Volume
19.8¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ 1144097
Last updated 15.59pm 28/05/2024 ?
AMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.