AUZ 12.5% 0.7¢ australian mines limited

Spot on JBT999..I've been saying that for a while now..if u look...

1. 3,295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 628
    Spot on JBT999..

I've been saying that for a while now..

if u look back over the posts from wezeley and chocklips u will find they are the big offenders..post mainly about others with very little to do with auz..

I guess the same could be said for your post I'm replying to however most of your posts are good..

that rankinjin fella sold out last week so hopefully we won't see much of those waist of time reading posts..

back to auz...the market has now placed fair value on auz at 2.1c..this could change in the blink of an eye either way with regards to the content of next announcement..

a positive announcement relating to the advanced dicussions would send it flying as many many people have auz on their radar..

however a cr announcement in my opinion would send it back in a big way..I'm not saying a cr is bad as it depends on how the markets views a cr based on what value the market thinks it may get from the extra money in the kitty..

if one were to look back at the last 2 cr s and see what value they gave back to its shareholders via how that money was spent one may be a little worried unless going short..in anyevent a cr will keep things moving along even if only a little bit..ie paying wages and bills which is better than going broke..

let's hope the advanced dicussuons favour it's shareholders as it has been a long while now and we must be getting close..

good luck to all and remember dyor..this is just my opinion and never advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $9.789M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $7.559K 1.008M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 25996116 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1162005 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.