MIK 0.00% 1.5¢ mikoh corporation limited

hi caribou, most honest and longterm shareholders would agree...

1. 206 Posts.
    hi caribou, most honest and longterm shareholders would agree with you. it is common knowledge how long the thialand contract took to get over the line and Bloomfield was the ceo throughout all the negotions. even if HSHL comments that Hans was the key man in its finalisation and success it was brought in under Bloomfields control as ceo.
    credit where credits due i and most say.
    it seems hshl is the only one whos not being fair here due to his obvious bias and personal vendetta which is a shame as its hurting his credibility as a good source of info.
    to balance your obvious bias to bloomfield this guy was in charge for 6 years and announced dozens and dozens of potential deals,big strategic alliances and many many mou's which aalmost all lead to nothing except hope. his constant promised revenues never ever came.
    his 2009 agm comment was for revs of $5.3m which didnt get close. his 2008 agm comment was - Mikoh has in excess of over $100mill in prospective project value. Mikoh has quotations and tenders outstanding with total sales exceeding $50mill.
    He failed to deliver anything on these promised revenues in the 2 years following except the 1 Thialand deal before he was backstabbed.
    He become known as the boy whom cried wolf to many times.I feel he had his time and chance and whilst tried hard he failed to deliver except for Thialand.
    i appluad that he tried but it was time to move on. just not with the guy the new chairman initally appointed.
    I also agree with you that our new chairman has been a huge disappointment. he has been in charge for a fair while now when they have wasted millions on many sackings, court cases, a new ceo whom he appointed whom failed and was let go. we were lead to believe through his apparent vast business network and knowledge that many new revenue doors would be opened. To date i have seen absolutely nothing new at all except massive share windfalls for the new board and those sacked and a lowest ever share price and major dillusion to us through huge cap raisings due to continued non revenue delivery. Hopefully he will prove me wrong and will find and open us a major new revenue deal soon due to his doings and contacts.
    The recent valuation report gives me hope that all is not lost and our shares are substaintally undervalued. The new CEO whom we havent heard a word from seems the real deal and as I have always thought our range of products is first class. It is these things which will take us forward not the past. I to would love know what Peter Atherton thinks.
    sorry to all for the long speech but i feel a little better to get it of my chest. for today anyway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.