FWD 1.35% $1.47 fleetwood limited

negative trading update coming soon?

1. 27 Posts.
    Certainly looks like it with FWD trading down significantly regardless of what is happening on the ASX or related mining services companies. If this stock was trading just on publicly available information it would go up and down somewhat in relation to these, not in the totally disconnected fashion that is occurring. I guess it shouldn't be surprising with the rampant insider trading that occurs before the release of price sensitive announcements on the ASX that ASIC does little about (e.g. Leighton, Newcrest Mining, David Jones, etc etc etc).

Also interesting is that FWD seems to have a history of the price moving in anticipation of price sensitive announcements. In the 1 month leading up to the 20/5/2013 trading update the price dropped about 15% with the ASX rising about 5% in the same time period. 1 month after the announcement the price had dropped 50%. I hope for current holders history is not repeating itself, however the ASX is known as one of the "leakiest" stock markets worldwide for very good reason.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FWD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.47
Change
-0.020(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $137.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.49 $1.50 $1.47 $30.73K 20.76K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 $1.45

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.50 1775 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FWD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.