BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

Negatives on company?, page-25

1. 12,546 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 484
    Last I saw this was a public forum & I didn't realise you spoke for the entire forum.

This type of discussion is welcomed by the site.

Do you provide the same unbiased reading on the backslapping posts that have been put up from the fan base & question how or why what they posted didn't come to fruition?

So you just forget it & move on( betterluck next time, 'X' is a good guy etc because he made a positive post)?)

Forgive me for being a bit circumspect on these postings, as past track record on predictions doesn't instill confidence.

Did you ever question their pearls of wisdom re the October stockpile, coming online in November 2013 & BLR will have cash flow or the beauty of taking up the offer for the processing plant or what about the now infamous SML will absolutely positively be issued in Feb, March 14 at the latest. Or what about questioning how much ablated material had actually been passed through the machine? What about the $100k cash left in the kitty, or becoming a minority holder of the company when the yes vote gets as there is no other alternative.

I've been in the negative corner for all of those discussions as nothing was projected other than hope.

What these postings put forward is a feel good message, when a scratch below the surface reveals all is not as it seems.

There have been numerous discussions & with any debate one side is the affirmative & one side the negative.

I'm sorry if my questions or points made, make you or other BLR share holders uncomfortable.

Put me on ignore if that makes you feel better.

Why aren't you questioning their motive for unsupported bullishness or even better get onto management (next AGM is ideal) to
    get some sort of timeline expectations for delivery. How much, of what by when is a good start.

Those with the ear of management haven't been pressing the white paper issue (hopefully it will issue some time in July, after the vote has been sorted). However without this document borehole & ablation will not get a tick of approval as it is the NRC's starting point, there's over 1/2 year gone since the meeting in December with no progress.

What are the quantifiable positives of BLR?

I hope your sentence doesn't start with.......Well, when we get.....

True believers should be buying hand over fist at current price levels if there is nothing to worry about.

Granted U shares are still on the nose & should (given time) make a great contrarian investment (just have to pick the right ones)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.