PEN 5.00% 10.5¢ peninsula energy limited

James the biggest negative that I see(remeber one mans negative...

1. akq
    3,592 Posts.
    James the biggest negative that I see(remeber one mans negative is anothers....cant think of anything clever to say) they have had so many good/excellent announcements which have i the grand scheme of things had little effect on the SP.Company XYZ anns that they cleaning lady has found 50c in the bosses office and the sp goes up 10%,PEN anns aquisition of historical data and the sp goes up,decides it doesnt like it at such heady heights and frequently ends the day flat or even down.Company XYZ anns that some workers have returned from site and theres traces of kryptonite(or whatever is the next big thing)SP goes up 50 to 100%,PEN anns that they have sunk some holes down where they already knew there was a boatload of U and guess what its still there and they also have a cheap way of extracting it(and did we mention the remedial work once we have finished is cheap) and sorry but whilst you are reading all this good news did we mention that we are going to extracting Vandium,SP goes up a bit but ends day flat.You get the picture,the only negatives apart from what has been mentioned is not having enough $$$ to buy more and the ODD chartist(Caps lock on on purpose)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $334.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $286.0K 2.758M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
81 8753070 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 3414062 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.