CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

negativity is baseless!, page-10

1. 7,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Lucky ,I thinl you may be underestimating CCC a fair bit for the next couple of weeks .

If JB can get the Botswana results out ,and tie up SIOC etc, CCC could realy take off.

I think the value of Botswana is being underestimated by some that compare other small caps with resources in the area ,but Botswana will be worth much more than a few cents a tonne in the hands of a company like CCC ,because they have a better prospects for funding due to their strong partnerships , and proven mine building ability.profits from current mines will also be helpful.

The value of an asset is worth more ,or less depending on the capabilities of the people developing it .

CCC need to improve their guidance for their time frames which annoys holders including me ,but the big picture seems to be shaping up well.Things could snowball faster than many here think and some could get caught napping.

Maybe JB will give us something before the Mines and Money conference in HK.It would be a nice platform to make some critical announcements .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.