CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

Hi Turbs,re vanmag buyer, it's a chinese company as written in...

1. dtr
    502 Posts.
    Hi Turbs,
    re vanmag buyer, it's a chinese company as written in one of the numerous vanmag announcements. The chinese are very fickel at the best of times, wanting to keep face and secrecy in negotiations.
    I do understand your concerns on not knowing the buyers name, but you don't cross the chinese, not when you might end up selling coal to them in the future.
    There was probably some clause in the contract that the buyer can't be mentioned by name.

Botswana, what can be said about that?
    There were test drills done many moons ago and that would have shown something fishy. I don't think you go out and drop a few million you could use somewhere else if you don't think your on to coal. Don made a very brief point that the coal could also be used domestically.
    I am of the impression that Conti has to hand back a permit very shortly, so we will keep the best one.
    I will hazard a guess and think we will keep the one near the CIC tenement, but that's a guess only.

I asked a question of Andrey Levin (sp?) one of the Edison research guys who did the last report on Conti regarding Botswana and the price per insitu tonne of coal. May post that snippet later, there's nothing revealing in that email, just clarifying information with them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.