BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

Negativity is killing us

1. 364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    There has only been one meaningful post here recently, that was by Spendit on the 14th November- he nailed it on the head. The only thing that has caused the share price to depreciate so much is the negativity, management bashing, innuendo, here say about what is or what isn't happening behind the scenes written here on HC.
    If we had to list on the NASDAQ at a discount to what we were previously trading to get exposure to the most recognised bio markets in the world, then so be it. Management should be congratulated for that otherwise we would be stuck in the ASX where investors are clueless especially on small cap bio stocks.
    Any depreciation in the share price after the NASDAQ listing is on the back of the rubbish being posted here. Congratulations!
    Question for you all, if you were an investor in the US doing your due diligence for making an investment in BLT and decided to see what the talk was "on the street" in Oz about this little company that could have the potential to turn the bio sector on its head, and all you read is how bad management is, PF should be sacked, and what the competition are doing, bla bla bla. What would you think? Something about a 10 foot barge pole!
    As I have said before I reserve my opinion on management until I am either broke or a millionaire until,then the jury is out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.