PEK 4.65% 22.5¢ peak rare earths limited

Good questions , your last question is answered by your previous...

1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    Good questions , your last question is answered by your previous questions as to the uncertainty and share price.

if shenghe is to fund through a non controlled stake I think it's a positive, they are not going to invest 100 million plus in a project that isn't viable and will go into care and maintenance shortly after plant operation , so their interest is to help keep opex low and their knowledge will be very beneficial if using MP as the example of how that played out with shenghe .

i think Tanzania prefers this over a TO unless their is an incentive by shenghe, they want to see an income flow, employment and other benefits this mine will bring. If shenghe took over this then the complications come in as to revenue if the mines running at a constant loss . Think efficiency would be diminished under shenghe because strategy would be low price not low opex. Id assume as controlling stake the agreement as to Singapore price mechanism would be discarded.

there is much uncertainty as to what's going to be announced to market regarding this agreement hence the share price is very weak. I hope the company can provide details and a bridging loan before a cap raise is needed so we don't have to raise at this current price.

i also hope we get a future dual listings on the London exchange, asx has so many more options as to commodity plays in a very small market, duel listing would help I think mature the company valuations. ( Note : Haven't done the research to back this up)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.010(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $59.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.5¢ 22.0¢ $16.04K 71.44K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 81124 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 3643 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.27pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
22.5¢
  Change
0.010 ( 4.65 %)
Open High Low Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 22.5¢ 31878
Last updated 15.28pm 03/05/2024 ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.