SLX 7.18% $5.82 silex systems limited

What the US need right now, not in eight to ten years time! 1/...

1. 20,130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1777
    What the US need right now, not in eight to ten years time!
    1/ More Natural Uranium from mining or from other sources.
    2/ More Uranium Conversion to UF6 or other sources.
    3/ Deconversion
    4/ HALEU, LEU and LEU+ as fuels!
    5/ Legacy Cleanup of waste at Paducah and possibly Portsmouth.

GLE already have Paducah (a readily available source of Natural Grade Uranium at UF6) sitting in the tails which the US wants to clean up.

There is already documents that say transportation of tails material is possible and allowable to Wilmington from Paducah by rail in canisters (the UF6 material is already in cannisters) this could be a stop gap method until Paducah (PLEF1) is built.

Wilmington is already in the process of proving that the GLE can commercially produce enriched Uranium, I could see where it may get extended further to provide enrichment at Wilmington for HALEU and LEU or LEU+, de-conversion facilities are already being built at Wilmington by GNF-A for making HALEU fuel.

The US needs these things now, not in 8 or nine years time, the urgency is now, not some time in the future.

As Tim Gitzel explained just recently, any new mine built from exploration discovery to production will take some time (years, possibly 8 to 10 ) before they are in production, but there is also a steamroller coming behind them as Grant Isaccs recently said, and that is remediation of the ground once the mine is exhausted? and that can be a considerable sum, something that must be taken into consideration when looking at mine development in the first place and in remote locations as well!

GLE would have remediation to also consider, but so would any centrifuge producer and I think it would be much easier to achieve with a much smaller plant somehow?

Just my thinking here with my rose colored glasses on without blinkers!
    Last edited by moosey: 11/07/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.82
Change
0.390(7.18%)
Mkt cap ! $1.378B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.49 $5.90 $5.49 $7.460M 1.297M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 380 $5.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.83 22627 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$5.80
  Change
0.390 ( 7.31 %)
Open High Low Volume
$5.59 $5.90 $5.53 147581
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.