CRR 11.1% 0.8¢ critical resources limited

I still think people don't fully appreciate how significantly...

1. 223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    I still think people don't fully appreciate how significantly different our lives are going to be in 5-10 years, almost everything is going electricly powered by lithium batteries, houses, cars, ships, the list goes on and the demand is going to surprise the markets. The Lithium or Cobalt sectors are going to offer great returns in the coming years and anyone located in the DRC will be producing it at high quality and cheaply so 4CE as every chance of riding this wave if they get a move on with the drilling.

With the huge amounts of Chinese money pouring into the DRC for infrastructure this region it's going to be the powerhouse of Lithium/ Cobalt production and unless a new technology can replace it Lithium is going to be in very strong demand for some time to come. If I told you most of us would be looking at buying an EV in 5-10 years would you believe me?,....each car takes about 60-70Kg of Lithium from what I can read so do the maths!,... I'm obviously a believer, but DYOR and maybe you can reach retirement a little ealier

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $14.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $74.57K 9.330M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 10307188 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1960284 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.