CRR 0.00% 0.9¢ critical resources limited

Thanks for sharing this Steve, it's great to start to see some...

1. 2,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 536
    Thanks for sharing this Steve, it's great to start to see some hits in the region outside of AVZ!

Have you come across anything from TTX that specifies where every hole is going in? I can only see pitting. I'm taking this news with a grain of salt. This is marking the extension of the known AVZ peg and not necessarily identifying any new structures?

Here is the current region and marked where TTX has just drilled (Red bars are known pegs as per BMZ anns);

DRC Li region.PNG
    NB. Does anybody know who owns the land in the middle of the BMZ tenement? Haven't stumbled across that yet but would be interesting to know. Also I'm not sure who owns the land west of TTX/North of 4CE - looks like a potential spot for the continuation of that corridor but I haven't seen who owns it yet need to do more digging.

This is the TTX BMDD001 location;
    TTX drill.jpg

And for context here is that site overlaid on my previous image to put it into perspective;
    DRC Li region with image overlay.png

I think this is a good result for the region in general (And TTX of course), as it further shows the potential resources aren't just in AVZs neck of the woods, but it's still just confirming part of the same peg corridor IMO so I wouldn't be taking this as 'nearology confirmed' for the other players.

Just trying to add a balanced view to this, all IMO.
    Last edited by Robo.T: 26/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $2.7K 300K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 8714133 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 3948237 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.28am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.