Thanks for the replies, both the serious and the...

1. 115 Posts.
    Thanks for the replies, both the serious and the humorous!

Rawbaws - thanks, I will speak to a solicitor.

sypaladin - good suggestion, I have been keeping an eye out for this but will now look more closely

Laurenzo - I have done this but the police are either so understaffed or busy with other more major issues that they do not appear to have the resources to drive 5 minutes from their station to speak to them.

sandminer - we did complain to council and they sent us a letter with a table to complete with the times they play their music. We sent this letter and they want to send a council rep to scope it out but they cannot come after 6pm which is the time the music and the drunken drivel usually starts. I believe a letter was also sent to the homeowners but I did not hear anything from the bloke's parents, it could be a case of like father like son...

Trust me I would love to do to some of the pranks suggested here and a lot of them have crossed my mind (bundyau I particularly liked your one) but as I alluded to these guys are pretty big units, all around 6 foot 5 with tats a plenty and I'd be worried about backlash against my wife and son while I am at work and not at home.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.