IMM 3.45% 30.0¢ immutep limited

neil frazier's words are confirmed by others, page-6

1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Thanks for the prompt reply, Brainy.

I don't think any PRR investor could foresee Dendreon withdrawing its earnings guidance for the entire fiscal year in July 2011 - That was a huge shock, even to some of the most staunch Dendreon supporters - The whole Dendreon / Prima story is likened to Dendreon being the big brother in a family (the cancer immunotherapy family) breaking in mum and dad for the younger siblings to have a smooth(er) path through to adulthood.

Everyone was cheering when Dendreon provided a stream of positive material news back in 2009 through to that formidable July date in 2011 - Imho, the sell-off seen in Prima on the back of that completely unrelated news was a little over-killed, and to this day I believe PRR are trading at around a 30-50% discount to what I believe the company should be valued - But what can one do... The market is always right, apparently ;)

When we are looking at Cvac being administered to a patient via the intradermal delivery route, we can probably consider two alternative options when sizing up the difference between Cvac and Dendreon's Provenge vaccine.

100 to 140-fold increase compared to injection via Dendreon's intramuscular route of delivery may suggest one of two simple alternatives for the average investor to keep in mind...

1. PRR may have the option of producing the same quantity of Cvac as Provenge at +100 times less the cost; or

2. PRR may have the option of administering a lower quantity of its Cvac vaccine to achieve higher levels of cellular response, whilst still demonstrating more positive effects of CVac, than that which has already been achieved with Provenge for prostate cancer.

Here's a couple of links which may be of some additional interest to you, Brainy.

Cancers Survivors Network

The Immunotherapy revolution begins

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.010(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $435.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 30.5¢ 28.8¢ $574.2K 1.921M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 461775 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.