GDO 0.00% 30.0¢ gold one international limited

neil froneman, page-11

1. 20,412 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1996
    Mav
    I have asked some questions on costs recently for rand trying to get an understanding of total costs. It was asked this morning as a follow up question to the protecting downside question.
    You last post in my view is the kind of factual discussion I believe adds value, as for me it sharpens my focus on what to look out for.
    I have invested heavily in many companies and have generally had a good communication line with the CEOs. It takes time to see whether words are backed up by actions. Neal reminds me of a twiggy forest kind of guy, a bit aggressive, a bit of a deal maker, keen to grow the business. His background with u1 is noted and thus I believe deliverables are key.
    For me the core GDO business of ME is very strong and can support this move comfortably. I Vburg moves ahead ( watching closely) then the business becomes even stronger.
    Can I ask what are your key concerns with the rand acquisition. Simply headline costs and profitability of the gold prod or due you doubt the uranium piece. Also what do you know of the rand business that you were aluding to earlier?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.