VEN 8.33% 1.1¢ vintage energy ltd

@jrs 2000....Your nick seems appropriate. You probably did come...

1. 3,493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    @jrs 2000....Your nick seems appropriate. You probably did come down in the last shower.
    How much will you pay me if I post proof here? Your opinions mean so little to me, that I could not be bothered if it were not worth my time. (Snarky sarcasm there)

Even if you did buy too high, I personally believe this is a great stock, even for the long term. I will almost certainly be back. (As Arnie never said)

A word of unofficial advice, never buy IPOs in exploratory mining companies - unless you are intending to "stag" them.

Come in, when they do another capital raising to develop the mines/wells etc. Either before or after. Do your own research and study on this. You can be either correct or incorrect.

Sell when you are ready. I personally set my sell price the day I buy the stock, and unless there is a very good reason I stick to that figure. "No one ever went broke taking a profit." (anon)

You can be both a long term, and a short term investor. My personal long term, has always been Real Estate. Just keep both accounts separate, or put one in your cat's name. (If you register an investment company, your cat can be a director, or the CEO)

Listen to everyone, but cut the cards yourself. Even the least informed person can come up with an idea you have never thought of, or have overlooked whilst concerning yourself with the complexities, and infinite details. It is very easy, not to see the trees for the forest.

If you are very young, good luck to you. I started investing in shares in the late 80s. My only regret was that I did not do it sooner. I stuffed around with fixed interest, debentures, bank bills, etc, for too long.

This is not financial advice. Just a potted history of my life as an investor.

Life was meant to be fun. My best day is always tomorrow....Marum.

PS. Don't buy any major bridges.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $9.569M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.1¢ $31.31K 2.456M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1509783 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 627893 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ 209248
Last updated 13.57pm 29/03/2024 ?
VEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.