CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Neil1959 Ask Andrew The Questions, page-17

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    After I had discussions with QBL this week and from some advice (legal) I was informed that if I was to have any further discussions with the company it had to be from a truly neutral place. This is social media, in Australia, people just read everything as selfish motives and that surely no-one would ever try and help the collective in such a way. I will be buying back into QBL after I have finished all the questions. I dont want to break rules or TOU's and so must report it.

Now, if you know how I usually work when I leave a stock or forum, I just walk away, I dont stir the room and say I have left because of the way I post, I know 1 or 2 follow carefully what I say , even with all of my qualifiers...you would have to be stupid not to realize that people do follow.

So why did I do this , knowing it could affect some. I had no choice. I know the law around trading, I know the law around reporting things on social media. Even with avatars , you are not shielded from law suits etc. If I wanted more information and understanding in detail from QBL it had to be from an outside position in the short term.

You can contact QBL and check this. You can also check with HC, if what I am saying is correct.

If you guys dont want me to post anymore and feel that my posts are to be treated with suspicion after the content I have written, that is your decision. I take responsibility for my posts and after advice today I had to post the exact sentiment.

If you guys feel I have nothing more relevant to add to the conversation and should be treated with suspicion then I will BUY back in, and move on from this forum.

There are people still in this world who have genuine motives...Did I take a risk announcing this in the forum?? Hell yeah..I knew I would get these responses and more yet to come. But there are a few who feel that Neil1959 might be genuine..that is cool too.

I will leave that up to you guys. I feel that I made a sensible and legal decision to protect myself and still get the answers I need for my future investments with QBL and hopefully, if people are still interested, I have the skills to get the questions answered.

Now you guys choose whether to accept or ignore.

That is the best answer I can give.

Last edited by Neil1959: 15/12/17
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.