CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Neil1959 Ask Andrew The Questions, page-35

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    I will answer this Fox as I have respected your posts in the past.

I have read back through years of reports on QBL and HC threads, people constantly talking about wishing they could get some proper responses from management. I have been in senior management of public companies and understand the caution that must be taken when speaking to the general public and shareholders.

My questions have been crafted with special emphasis on only dealing with past ANN's so as to not get a nil reply from management. Why is it when I have stated, in a public forum , covered by TOU's, that I am not working for QBL, have no contracts past or present or future with QBL, have simply helped to get answers for everyone, based around my November comment, about the Chinese story of the collective helping each other, that I am now condemned for trying to bring more detailed information to help everyone? I got legal advice and now everyone casts aspersions?

So here is a little social commentary that may have a few home truths for all to consider.

He cant be real; he must work for the company, no way is he trying to help us:

The answer is simply, this is Australia. The land of the Tall Poppy.

We want help but we dont want to hear when people are actually offering to help.

People dont do these sought of things anymore. If they do try, then we few, who are brave to speak, will make sure they never do this again.

We dont care about their motives...the company is the enemy.. the price doesnt matter really.....tearing down the poster is our goal, he is our new sport...we love our sport...we love to bully...it is the way to do it...we will do it nicely ....we will do it harshly...we are anonymous...this is our sport...just get rid of this nuisance and leave us to continue to complain about no news...it will come one day...one day, forever day...we hope...we always hope....but never say to us .. you will help us ....this is an anonymous forum."

For those of you who have suffered bullying and feel you cant speak up for those who try to help .

As I said, I have tough skin....welcome to Australia guys. Sad state of affairs ....

Last edited by Neil1959: 15/12/17
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.