CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Neil1959 Ask Andrew The Questions, page-84

1. 3,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1924
    lol...@furniture, you're a legend mate...no wonder you have a red heart...sorting out the rubbish tonight, once again. Well done. Mate the rumour is apparantly, I have been a most naughty boy and done something despicable by making people get money in their accounts and then saying I would help with questions when the price fell. I am now the new Darth Vader, have gone over to the Dark Side of the Force and betrayed all QBL ers...how dare I.

They are stupid comments I just made but no more silly than the comments that are being written here...fortunately a few people who have looked a bit closer have not picked up conspiracy. QBL is a solid stock and as you said, my friend, it will do well whether I have sold, hold, buy, recommend or trash...it is just a few unmentionables that are trying to have a laugh at someone's expense..trying I said...mate all good with me..I deal with bullies and trolls all the time on other SM platforms as a mediator/admin so used to seeing much worse than this....

As I said it has kept me amused all evening...

Cheers...eh...watch your funds...59 ..might nab em....lol
    Last edited by Neil1959: 15/12/17
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.