Nemesis 2 Worst kept secret. Dutton is a thug., page-111

1. 1,095 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    The only thing that seems to bind people of the "abrahamic faith" is a desire to exterminate each other; the sooner it goes, the better for everyone.

I went to two church schools and witnessed the daily inculcation of my classmates with unbelievable drivel (and the occasional spot of holy semen). A lie is a lie no matter how often it is repeated and no matter how many people believe it. Some would think it takes some courage to face up to that, face the extreme improbability that a creator exists, or that there is some parallel universe where people are rewarded or punished for eternity, just for a moment they spent on a speck of dust doing a few dozen bog laps around an insignificant star. I don't understand eternity, or infinity of any dimension; I doubt that anyone does.

I'm happy with my life and have no fear of death because I know that is the end of everything for me. Yes I take joy in my kids and grandkids, and the remaining beauty of this planet (albeit being rapidly trashed by a plague of homo erectus) but I find the daily destruction of it all by those doing the work of your sky fairy (or is it your sky goblin) pretty offensive too.

I decided I was an atheist by the time I was about 14; it didn't hurt a bit, I have found it very emancipating, and I believe it made me a better person. Perhaps you should open your mind a little and try it (you can always repent afterwards tongue.png)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.