NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

nen is the next mad, page-32

1. 3,643 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 548
    Actually no, your analysis of my mental state is about as accurate as your stock price predictions. In the last week NEN has announced that it looking to add tens of millions of barrels of oil resource from recent discoveries at PD and it has potential to add signficiantly to that as drilling and testing continues. It has also announced that its JV deal has gone through and that 3D seismic work has already begun in Vietman. Its announced that SGY has handed back some of its WI in the Paloma field due to SGY being a little stretched which is a big bonus for NEN given the success that is being achieved in Paloma.

If there is one stock that I have ansolutely no cause to be stressed about its NEN. That said, maybe I am emotional. That emotion is sheer "Joy" at getting not just one great announcements in a week but two !

I don't need the SP to double overnight for me to know that value is being added which will later flow through to shareholders. Don't worry, your chart will eventually show you what many of us already know.

As for your claim that "I was merely pointing out the worst case scenario", you didn't point out any actual scenario at all. You just made a wild claim about the SP falling to rediculous levels and provided absolutely no supporting argument whatsoever. Talking crap isn't a "scenario".

Anyway, all the best to you too and thanks for popping in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.