NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

Hey guys, just looking at some comparisons and I am such a newby...

1. 156 Posts.
    Hey guys, just looking at some comparisons and I am such a newby to Oil and Gas it's not funny but I am learning a lot through google!...

Anyway, with that qualification, I like doing comparisons to help me learn. To put the Block 105 into perpsective, it is worth looking at Woodside Pulto Project. Woodside is investing A$15 billion in the project based on 4.8 TCF reserves. By comparison, if you look at the 'best estimate' for Block 105 (NEN Vietnam), it is 3.9 TCF (high estimate of 13 TCF). If WPL has convinced financiers to fund $15 billion on their project, they must be looking to make massive returns... anyway, the point is, under the NEN best estimate (noting NEN gets 25%) NEN would make a bomb relative to the current $140 m market cap... of course we need capex and LNG trains and time to build the project and there is project risk but it remains a mind boggling comparison. I am happy to be shot down if my argument has flaws so someone please tell me if I am barking up the wrong tree...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.