NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

Well, Well, I seem to have got interesting and diverse feedback,...

1. 750 Posts.
    Well, Well, I seem to have got interesting and diverse feedback, which is what I was after. There are about three groups in NEN right now.

Traders - In and out based on their indicators

Oiler Investors - There are many out there that buy in months before spud and sell on spud or on approaching first target zone. I know a good few in NEN right now.

Investors- Those with determination - Having evaluated thoroughly the risk/reward ratio, they are 'welded on". I'm in this group and have held NEN since the SAE days - my holdings have been down to 200000 and many multiples of this. Present holding around the mid point.

Some investors still lack conviction, after the mauling they probably have had in the resources sector over the past two years. These will sell down part holdings in coming days/weeks.

Interesting to watch volumes in coming days. Volumes much lower than I would have thought. Perhaps they will ramp up to reflect the huge opportunity available in NEN.

Of course, we have the instos out there with their "bots".
    They will keep a lid on things to an extent over the next week or so and snap up any stock loss stops that might get hit on any engineered down day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.