NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

Any stop loss that one places is dependent on your average buy...

1. 971 Posts.
    Any stop loss that one places is dependent on your average buy price, what profit you have in place at this time and how much of that profit you are happy to forgo on a stop loss. You need to be wary of stop losses as you can really get burnt. These days with margin calls a lot of people are in this space and have stop losses. They often snow ball on some days it results in a stock being brutally over sold and bounces a short time later. End consequence is you are out of the stock and to buy back in you will be paying more. It is rare for me to use stop losses.

With Nen if it is a duster I would suspect 10% max and that equates to 3 cents as there is block 120 following closely behind.

I agree with Timber. For those that know KC,.... well for him to publicly say that there is a very high chance of success, for me I do see this a green light as would others. Remember, it is not a guarantee, if you want one of those buy a used car and you know how good those are!

At the start of the Vietnam process some time back, block 120 was the shining light. This has turned with 105 looking exceptionally good and that is not to say 120 is any less attractive that it is as it has grown in stature. With the 3D on 120, it looks the goods as well.

What we have here is two significant blocks with exceptional prospects backed up with sound management Stein, KC et al. Exceptional 3D data, ENI technology and resources and on it goes.

Be cautious with your stop loss.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.